We bring both business and IT perspectives to assist Oil and Gas organizations in evaluating technology opportunities and developing IT strategies and plans.
Combining our deep IT strategy, industry and technology implementation experience with other needed skills available throughout Elite, we help IT and business leaders:
- Guide their organisations in leveraging IT to move the business forward.
- Quickly identify how the IT organization can provide greater value to the business.
- Determine the IT capabilities and strategies needed to exploit emerging business opportunities.
- Develop the appropriate IT strategy and application blueprint—as well as a plan we can implement with organisations, anywhere in the world.
- Improve the operations and processes of the IT function, make it more effective and efficient, and align it more closely to business strategy.
- Get the most business value from IT investments
Please click on the tabs below to learn about the Overview of Application Services
Filling the niche market within the Oil and Gas IT consultancy where extensive IT and Oil and Gas strategic experience, is matched by local market knowledge.
As seasoned IT Consultants with extensive knowledge and experience in business operations, consultancy and technology, we recognise the benefit of being able to provide a co-ordinated team of highly motivated, competent and professional Consultants experienced in all necessary disciplines to an industry whose needs and requirements we both recognise and understand.
Our experts/developers have a key understanding of both local, regional and enterprise application landscapes and knowledge of how application solutions can be integrated into your existing portfolio to drive efficiency, compliance and stability of your core business processes.
Our experts can lead the full life cycle of application development, from Functional and Non-Functional requirements gather from your business, design and development, product selection and testing, through to deployment/integration and support.
Alternatively, we can offer fit for purpose application service that integrated into your exiting IT function or vendor model.
Our specialised application development services include:
- Functional requirement gathering and process/system gap analysis
- Application design, development, integration and implementation
- Application rationalization/transformation programs
- Business support models and support outsourcing activities
Elite has years of proven experience in managing complex application portfolios for a wide range of business clients and driven high value results in areas such as:
- Local, Regional and Global Application enhancement programs, ensuring that the business gets the maximum value out of its existing portfolio and get a structured and professional approach to upgrade programme management
- Application Subject Matter Expertise with significant knowledge and expertise of their application/data field. Some of our key areas of expertise lie in:
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Application:
- Production Management Systems (Energy Components)
- Work Management/Maintenance Systems (Maximo, Empac)
- People on Board Systems (Vantage)
- Permit to Work Systems (ISSOW)
- Integrated Asset Modelling (Loss Management System, Choke Modelling)
- Hydrocarbon Account Systems (Energy Components)
- Finance and ERP Systems:
- Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Regulatory Compliance, Account/Financial reporting and Cash Flow
- HR, Payroll, Process Management, Training and Development and Recruitment
- Procurement, Logistics, Sales and Service Development
Data Diagnostics providing an inventory of the data, an overall assessment of its status, an assessment of the management environment , and a gap analysis based upon the customer’s desired environment
Data Cleansing focusing on improving the quality of the existing data to meet the expectations of the organization. This will involve a detailed analysis of the results of the data profiling performed during the Data Diagnostic phase
Data Factory offering services including design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the new data management capabilities that need to be put in place, based upon the gap analysis.
Managed Data Services providing on-going support for data loading, data delivery, backup, archive and restore